Santa Barbara Pilates and Fitness
Pilates – TRX – ROM – Bosu – Gyrotonic – Cardio – Personal One on One Fitness.
Call 805- 563 – 8065
Get in Shape Now!
Santa Barbara Pilates and Fitness offers:
Private, One on One Fitness and Rehab Training.
Classical Pilates as once Taught by Joseph Pilates in our Ocean View – State of the Art Pilates – Fitness Studio. Private one on one fitness and rehab training by Kristen Williams. Classical Pilates, TRX training, Bosu balance work, Foam roller work, Gyrotonic and the only studio in Santa Barbara with the ROM (Range of Motion) Full body Cardio Quick Gym machine.
Pilates is a low stress method of physical and mental conditioning in use for more than 70 years.
- Body awareness , Increased flexibility & coordination , Builds strength , Improved posture , Alignment, Injury prevention, Balanced muscle tone , Back pain relief , Stress relief , Circulatory stimulation , Aids in the prevention of Osteoporosis.
Who can use this method of health training?
- Active people who lead stressful lives, Athletes, Dancers, Actors, Musicians, Seniors, Pregnant Women & Non active people.
Why “Santa Barbara Pilates and Fitness Studio” ?
- One on One Individual Instruction.
- Attentive trainers that are not afraid to give corrections and challenges. Something you don’t find in other Studios and Gyms.
- Private, Clean, Exclusive Ocean View studio location.
- Competitive rates.
- Real Pilates equipment classes that are tailored for your specific needs. Specializing in the elderly, injured, dancers, athletes and those committed to improving their bodies.
- Kristen Williams has been teaching in the fitness industry since 1998 with the opening of Santa Barbara’s 3rd Pilates Studio “Creative Fitness”.
- As a trained Classical Dancer Kristen’s extensive background in Dance gives her a unique insight into the workings of the human body from a strength and agility perspective.
- Kristen uses her real life knowledge taken from her career as a professional dancer and athlete to bring you the very best in personal fitness training.
Possibly the best Santa Barbara County has to offer.
1. How can you possibly get a cardio workout in only 4 minutes per day when almost all people, including most “experts” apparently, believe that a cardiovascular workout requires at least 20 to 45 minutes?
2. How can you lose more calories from only 4 minutes on the ROM than from an hour on a treadmill when almost all people, including most “experts”, believe that it requires long duration exercise to burn lots of calories?